The information below is an audio introduction, telling you all about diabetes.
To play one of the files, simply click on the Play button () that appears to the left of the title. The media player should pop up and begin playing automatically.
You can save the files to listen to on your MP3 player by right-clicking on the title and selecting 'Save target as' or 'Save link as' (depending on your browser).
Contents (MP3, 1MB)
1. Introduction (MP3, 1.3MB)
2. What is diabetes? (MP3, 4.7MB)
3. Symptoms of diabetes (MP3, 1.6MB)
4. Coming to terms with diabetes (MP3, 2.7MB)
5. A healthy, active lifestyle (MP3, 13.8MB)
6. Short-term complications (MP3, 3.9MB)
7. Long-term complications (MP3, 5.1MB)
8. Coping with diabetes (MP3, 1.9MB)
9. Frequently asked questions (MP3, 4.1MB)
10. Diabetes care for the blind (MP3, 6.9MB)
11. Further support (MP3, 2.9MB)
12. About Diabetes UK (MP3, 8.8MB)