Contents - Issue 206
- Early days with Zoe
- Opinion – your letters, soapbox and the chair
- Research notes – the latest from around the world
- Behind the headlines – the truth beneath the hype
- Closing thoughts from Michael Barry – and it’s goodbye from him as Michael signs off
- I never knew fat!
Would you Adam and Eve it! Fat comes in from the cold
- Prevention’s bright new dawn
A vaccine for Type 1 is getting closer. We have all the latest
- The Balance guide to insulin
The 2005 guide is here, ready to pull out and keep
- Let’s talk it overs
We prove, beyound doubt, that it’s good to talk
- Pick and mix
Hasty tasty, Chatroom, plus man manual book giveaway
- Country guide
Gobble up the sights and sounds of Turkey
Let' s be havin' you! We turn Diabetes UK staff into budding Delias
- Retinopathy explained, talking blood glucose meters, myths, top tips and more
- Dear Richard
All your eye queries answered
Balance is a lively and entertaining full-colour lifestyle magazine, giving you all the latest news and research on diabetes. There are celebrity interviews, recipes, competitions, and regular free supplements on hot topics.
Balance – published every two months – is free of charge to members of Diabetes UK. It is also available from newsagents priced £3.50.
Diabetes UK members can receive Balance magazine on tape. Contact Supporter Services on 0845 123 2399 or email email@example.com
Balance back issues - Please phone Diabetes UK Distribution on 0800 585 088.
Download an advertising media pack - rates and data