Help make a difference to the lives of 3 million people living with diabetes.
Our 10,000+ volunteers are at the heart of Diabetes UK. Without this support Diabetes UK could not carry out its vital work in research, education and care.
Our volunteers bring skills, experience, energy, enthusiasm and commitment to Diabetes UK. Volunteering can also make a difference in your life, introducing you to new people, helping you develop new skills and of course having lots of fun!
Could you donate from as little as one hour of your time to raise awareness of diabetes?
Diabetes UK Cymru offers a range of fundraising and voluntary opportunities to suit you.
- Join one our voluntary groups. Most meet monthly - details of groups in your area can be found on our Voluntary Groups page.
- Start a new group in your area by contacting email@example.com or phoning 029 2066 8276.
- Join Diabetes Voices.
- Voice your views on local diabetes services by joining a Local Diabetes Services Advisory Group (LDSAG) or Patient Reference Group.
- Become a member of our speaker scheme and talk about your experiences with diabetes.
- Become part of the Welsh Advisory Council. Please note this is an elective process once a year.
- Give collection boxes to local shops.
- Steward, organise or attend fundraising events and much more.
For more information about volunteering opportunities, please contact us.