Treating people with diabetes in primary care is commonplace, and having skilled and knowledgeable professionals on the front line will ensure optimal care for those affected by the condition.
Aimed at healthcare professionals without a specialist interest in diabetes, Diabetes UK’s Primary Care Network will provide the information you need to keep up to date with the latest in diabetes care. We also provide materials for you to give to people living with diabetes.
Once part of our network you will receive:
- Our monthly professional e-newsletter
- Our patient magazine, Balance (six issues per year)
- Our professional magazine, Diabetes Update (four issues per year)
As a professional you can also order free resources for people living with diabetes. To see our full range, go to our online shop.
Diabetes UK will be launching a free interactive online diabetes learning programme in autumn 2013. This will replace the previous Diabetes in Primary Care hard copy folder. Sign up to the Primary Care Network and we will let you know when it is available.
How to join
Signing up to the network is completely free. All you have to do is provide us with:
- The full name and job title of one main contact
- Full surgery/work address including postcode
- Surgery/work contact telephone number
- The email address for the main contact.
To sign up, please provide your contact details, work address and email address by one of the following methods:
Telephone: 0845 123 2399