The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads and four of London’s eight famous Royal Parks. Join us, and run towards a future where diabetes can do no harm.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the UK’s most popular half marathons. The route takes runners past some of London’s most stunning landmarks, including four of London’s royal parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’ Park and Kensington Gardens.
Join us in this autumnal half marathon and run towards a future without diabetes.
Register now for one of our guaranteed places:
- Registration fee (50% off until end of May): Now £12.50
- Minimum sponsorship: £350
If you are successful in Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2018, we'd love you to join our team. There is no registration fee or minimum fundraising target. Just raise what you can!
We’ll support you every step of the way and provide you with:
- dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- your own personalised Diabetes UK technical running top
- free 'crazy hair'
- lots of support from our Cheer Squad along the route
- entry to our Charity area at the end of the race.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on:
0345 123 2399 or firstname.lastname@example.org