- Place a piece of greaseproof paper into a large steamer and put the fish on top.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients and spoon over the fish.
- Cover with the lid and steam for 6-8 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with stir-fried vegetables or noodles or rice.
- If you don't have a steamer, wrap the fish in baking paper and place on a wire rack over a baking tray. Add a little boiling water to the tray and cover with foil. Then cook in the oven at 200°C/gas mark 6, for 8-10 minutes.
- You can cook any dish using this method, but if you use whole fish or thick steaks you will need to increase the cooking time.