- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, honey and lemon zest and juice.
- Brush all the vegetables with a little of the honey mixture, then place on to a heavy baking tray, sprinkling the rosemary on top.
- Cook for about 45 minutes until beginning to char.
- Place the pieces of cod on to the tray and continue to cook for 10–12 minutes. Finally, serve with green side salad, if desired.
- Salmon, haddock or fresh tuna work well with this recipe.
- Vary by adding thyme instead of rosemary. You could also add large quarters of unpeeled onion along with the rest of the vegetables.