- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the chilli and the garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes until any liquid has evaporated. Add the sherry and parsley. Season and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Try adding a few different types of mushrooms, such as oyster or shiitake. Look out for selection packs.
- Great served with lots of salad and/or as an accompaniment to grilled chicken or meat.
- Freezing instructions: Defrost in the microwave then reheat in a frying pan.