- Chargrill or grill the aubergine slices and courgettes for 3-4 minutes each side, then reserve and keep warm.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, mint, olive oil and pepper together and set aside.
- Toss the aubergine and courgettes into the oil and vinegar mixture and reserve.
- Meanwhile, add the pine nuts to a dry pan over a medium heat. Toast them until starting to brown, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the rocket onto a serving plate and top with the aubergine and courgettes. Scatter with the beans, onion and pine nuts.
- Try serving in pitta breads with a little grated cheese.
- You can use any beans you like, or try with frozen baby broad beans.