- Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion, bay leaf, celery and potatoes and fry for 3–4 minutes.
- Add the coconut, milk and fish stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20–25 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked.
- Using a fork, mash most of the potato and mix well to combine.
- Add the fish, prawns, peas and the sweetcorn to the pan and continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Season well and serve topped with the parsley.
- To add extra vegetables, simply sautée a few mushrooms or chopped courgette and a chopped red pepper and mix in just before serving.
- Spice it up with 1 tbsp mild curry paste added with the stock. Serve with a sprinkle of finely chopped coriander.