- Heat the oil in a medium pan. Add the onion and potato and fry for 3–4 minutes, until beginning to soften. Add the curry paste and continue to fry for 1 minute.
- Pour over 300ml water, cover and simmer for 8–10 minutes until the potato is almost tender.
- Add the cauliflower and peas and continue to boil for 5–6 minutes, stir through the baked beans, heat through and serve with pitta bread and raita.
- You could use a tin of mixed beans in chilli sauce in place of baked beans.
- Try using a sweet potato in place of ordinary potato.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Then defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat until piping hot throughout.