- Place the onion, pepper, garlic and mince in a non-stick frying pan and fry for 5 minutes until the minced is browned and the onions are beginning to soften. Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, chilli powder and paprika to the pan, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Stir the kidney beans and parsley into the pasta heat through. Transfer to an ovenproof dish. Mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the pasta.
- Place the dish under a preheated grill for 1-2 minutes until golden.
- To create a TexMex flavour, add 1 level tsp each of ground cumin and dried oregano.
- You could also stuff this chilli mixture into halved peppers, top with crumbled Cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes.