- Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
- Place the lentils in a medium pan with the garlic and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 15–20 minutes until tender. Drain off any excess liquid then add the tomatoes and spring onions and stir well to combine. Season.
- Meanwhile, place the swordfish on a baking sheet, drizzle over the oil and season. Place in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes until crisp and cooked through.
- To make the salsa, place all the ingredients for the salsa into a blender or food processor and blend until combined, but still retaining some texture.
- To serve, spoon the lentils onto serving plates top with a piece of swordfish and then spoon over the salsa.
- Children, pregnant women and women who are trying to get pregnant should not eat swordfish as it contains more mercury than other fish. Other adults are advised to eat no more than one portion of swordfish per week.