- Add the onion to the pan with 1 teaspoon of oil. Cook gently until the onion starts to brown.
- Now add the squash, stock, lentils, tomatoes and puree, and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add a good pinch of pepper, then whizz with a stick blender or in a food processor until smooth.
- Meanwhile, cut the bread into the shape of a tombstone, put the stencil into position, and spray onto the toasted bread.
- Put the soup into bowls. Add the yoghurt to a piping bag with a really small nozzle, and pipe a thin spiral onto the soup. Take a skewer or chopstick and draw through the spiral from the centre outwards to create a spider’s web. Add the toast and serve.
- You could use an oat or soya-based, non-dairy alternative to yogurt for a lactose-free version.