- Add the pork to a bowl with the garlic, ginger, chilli, lime juice, Chinese five-spice and 1 tsp of the sesame oil. Mix well and set aside for at least 5 minutes to marinate (you could leave for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge).
- Roughly chop the pak choi stems, leaving the leafy top intact, and set aside.
- Add the rapeseed oil to a wok or pan then add the pork, any remaining marinade, and cook for 1–2 minutes each side.
- Add the spring onions and chopped pak choi stems (retaining the leaves). Stir for 2–3 minutes.
- Now add the leafy pak choi tops and the remaining 1 tsp of sesame oil. Stir fry for a further minute, then serve.
- Chicken, turkey, beef or prawns would also work well with this recipe.
- If the food starts to stick or the pan gets too hot when stir-frying if stick, add 1 tbsp water and continue to cook.