- Heat the oil in non-stick frying pan. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, chilli flakes and cumin and fry for 2–3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the crab and coriander.
- Warm the tortilla according to the pack insructions.
- Add some salad leaves and tomato slices to each tortilla. Top with the crab mixture and a squeeze of lime.
- To warm tortillas, add them all in a stack to a dry frying pan over a medium heat, take the bottom one and move to the top and keep doing this until they have all had a minute in contact with the hot pan. You can repeat on the other side for 30 seconds to get them really hot but still keep them soft and pliable.