- Place the duck breasts in a non-metallic dish and rub all over with the Chinese 5 spice powder. Leave to marinate for at least 10 minutes. Slice the duck into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the duck and fry for 2-3 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Mix together the cucumber, coriander and spring onions and place a little onto each poppadom.
- Spoon on a little mango chutney and top each poppadom with a piece of duck.
- You could use chicken breast or lean steak in place of duck.
- For a vegan version, replace the duck with small cubes of tofu.