- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
- Place the potato wedges in a large pan of boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and place in a large roasting tin.
- Mix together the oil and the paprika and toss through the potato wedges. Place on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes until golden and crisp.
- For the garlic and herb dip, simply combine all the ingredients and spoon into a serving dish.
- Drain any excess liquid from the tomatoes then blend with the chilli, garlic and coriander for 30 seconds. Spoon into a serving dish.
- Serve the potatoes with the dips.
- If you’re passing these around as finger food, omit the paprika from the potatoes as it stains the fingers!
- You could use Chinese 5 Spice powder in place of paprika, or try dried thyme.
- Freezing instructions: Wedges are suitable for freezing. Defrost in the microwave and reheat in the oven until piping hot.