- Prepare the potatoes and allow to cool.
- Add the flour, egg, pepper and dill to the mashed potato and mix well.
- Stir in the spring onion and crab, combine together then form into small patties approx. 1 cm deep, then dust with flour.
- Add 1 tsp oil to a non-stick pan, fry for 1-2 minutes turning carefully a couple of times to ensure even cooking (about 6 minutes altogether) until lightly golden and firm, making sure the patties are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, for the salsa, blend the tomatoes with the tomato puree and stir in the green chilli.
- For flavour, the mixture of white and dark crab is ideal. Try making with salmon and/ or chopped prawns.