- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the garlic, ginger and pork and fry for 3-4 minutes until the pork begins to brown.
- Add the peppers, bok choi, spring onions and water chestnuts and continue to fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are just tender.
- Mix together all the sauce ingredients. Add to the frying pan and simmer for 1-2 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- You could use thin strips of chicken, turkey or beef in place of the pork.
- For a vegan version, use thin strips of tofu and vegetable stock, you could also add 1 tbsp cashew nuts.
- You could use 150g Chinese leaf or 150g broccoli florets instead of the bok choi.