- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok.
- Add the pork and ginger and fry for 3-4 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Add the spring onions, mangetout, pepper, carrot and garlic and curry paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain.
- Add the noodles to the frying pan or wok along with the coconut milk, bring to the boil to heat through.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- This recipe works well with thinly sliced chicken breast, turkey or beef.
- For a veggie version, use cubed tofu plus 1 tbsp chopped, unsalted peanuts. The dish will not then be nut-free.