- Place the cod, curry paste and egg yolk into a food processor or blender and blend until combined.
- Stir through the French beans, coriander and lime zest.
- Form the mixture into 12 patties and season well.
- Brush the patties with a little oil.
- Prehat the grill. Place on a baking sheet and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dipping sauce and serve with the fish cakes.
- Serve with a little wilted pak choi and some finely chopped red chilli, spring onion and coriander leaves to garnish.
- You could use salmon, prawns or crab in place of cod.
- Freezing instructions: Freeze cod cakes and sauce separately. Freeze cod cakes in individually wrapped portions with greaseproof paper between each one. Defrost in the fridge or in the microwave and heat thoroughly until piping-hot.