- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan. Add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the rice and coat in the oil. Pour in the tomatoes and stock, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes, stirring continuously, until the rice is just tender.
- Stir through the remaining ingredients, season well, heat through and serve.
- Keep a kettle of boiling water handy. If the risotto starts to stick you can add a dash of water. As long as you use boiling water, it won’t stop the rice from cooking as you add it.
- Stirring a risotto constantly during cooking helps make it more creamy.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Chill quickly. Defrost in the fridge and reheat thoroughly until piping-hot throughout. Eat immediately and discard any leftovers.