- Preheat the grill to high.
- Place the peppers onto a foil-lined baking tray, skin side up, and grill for 7–8 minutes until the skins are blackened.
- Place in a plastic bag, seal and set aside.
- When cool enough to handle (approx 10 minutes), peel off the skins and slice the flesh.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the oregano, spring onions and the lentils and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, heat through, season then transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve warm, sprinkled with the parsley.
- Feta cheese works well instead of goat’s cheese, if you prefer.
- You could use puy lentils instead of green, look out for those tinned just in water rather than with added salt and sugar.