- In a small pan, mix together the soy sauce, sugar, honey, rice wine and 1tbsp water. Heat gently to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove from the heat, cool then add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes. Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes, to stop them burning.
- Heat the grill. Thread the chicken onto the skewers and grill for 2 minutes then turn, brush with remaining marinade and cook a further 2-3 mins, until golden and cooked through. Serve.
- You could use this marinade with thin slices of beef or pork or with raw tiger prawns.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Chill quickly. Then defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat in the oven or microwave until piping hot.