- In a shallow dish, soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
- Meanwhile, put the caster sugar and milk in a small pan and stir over a low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved. Bring up to the boil, then take off the heat. Take the gelatine out of the water and stir into the hot milk. Leave to cool for 10 minutes. Beat in the yogurt and vanilla extract and pour into 6 small moulds.
- Chill until set (about 3 hours).
- To make the sauce, purée the strawberries with the lemon juice and icing sugar. Sieve to remove the pips.
To serve, dunk each mould into warm water for about 10 seconds, swiftly dry the base, then turn the panna cotta out on an individual plate.
- Spoon a little of the strawberry sauce around each pudding, decorate with raspberries and blueberries and serve.
- You could use other fruit such as mango, peaches, nectarines or cherries.
- For a vegetarian version, use a plant-based gelling agent. Look in health food shops if your supermarket doesn't stock this.