Every member makes a difference – join us today
The generosity of our members enables us to fund essential care, services and research to help improve the lives of everyone affected by diabetes.
By joining us, our members make a far more powerful force as we campaign to ensure that diabetes care and research remain at the heart of the nation’s conversation about health.
We want as many people as possible to receive the benefits of membership, and need as many people as possible to support our work.
With you on board, we are stronger than ever.
Benefits of membership
- Diabetes Balance magazine every two months, the definitive resource for all things diabetes, packed with the latest news, information, dietary advice and exclusive recipes. Choose to receive Diabetes Balance in two formats – either paper or digital.
- Printed version of My Life magazine, a new publication full of news, research and personal stories for children with diabetes.
- Access to experienced counsellors who can provide support and information on all aspects of diabetes.
- Making new friends at your local diabetes support group.
- Financial and insurance products specifically for people with diabetes.
- Knowing that by supporting us you are helping us to fund research into the latest treatment for all types of diabetes.
Take a look at Diabetes Balance Lite (PDF, 16MB) – a sample of highlights from the magazine which members receive on joining Diabetes UK.
In addition on joining Diabetes UK, you'll be asked to select one of our informative companion guides geared to your diabetes to receive in your welcome pack.
Join now and help us to help all people affected by diabetes
You can now receive the benefits of supporting membership, but straight to your mobile phone, as well as receiving monthly text messages tailored to yours or your child’s diabetes. Become a mobile member today.