Diabetes UK South West
Here is a list of all Diabetes UK local groups in the South West region. Find your nearest group by searching the list, or use the postcode finder.
Groups are run by volunteers and supported by Diabetes UK. You can contact a group through their website if one is shown. If there is no website shown or you prefer to contact a group another way, please email the South West team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01823 448 260 and we'll put you in touch.
To update your group's listing, please email email@example.com.
Local groups for people living with diabetes
- Bristol Diabetes Support Network
- Burnham on Sea
- Chippenham and District
- Forest of Dean
- Nailsea, Backwell & District
- North Devon
- Stonehenge (Amesbury)
- Taunton & District
- Westbank Practice (Exminster)
- West Dorset
Local groups for families and young people living with diabetes
- Exeter Children's Snack Pack
- Mendip Children and Families
- Plymouth Sugar Zappers
- Supporting Kernows Y.D.
Online Support Groups
- Cornwall Type 1 Diabetes UK Support Group
- Cornwall Type 2 Diabetes UK Support Group
- Swindon Stabilise
- Type 1 Diabetes Gloucestershire
- South Gloucestershire