Current issue: Summer 2017
To get a taste of what Diabetes Update has to offer, you can sample some key features from our latest issue.
Guest editorial (PDF, 331KB)
Drs Pratik Choudhary & Dr Lalantha Leelarathna
Diabetes technology (PDF, 180KB)
New technologies making their mark in the diabetes world
Insulin delivery (PDF, 7MB)
Taking the sting out of insulin delivery
Medicine digest (PDF, 6MB)
Automated bolus calculator helps glycaemic control
Download the original articles published in Diabetic Medicine
Fact file (PDF, 608KB)
Content not available online
- Letter from the Chief Executive
- Inpatient audit
- New Information Prescription
- Sugar reformulation
- Named Lectures 2017
- Diabetes UK Annual Professional Conference 2017
- Blocking fatty acids
- Gut bacteria and diabetes
- Q&A - Dr Ian Gallen introduces a new conference on exercise and Type 1 diabetes
- Footcare - New Devon network is reducing local diabetic foot disease
- Diabetes education - CLIMB towards better Type 2 diabetes management
- Food psychology - Dealing with non-hunger eating
- Young Diabetologists and Endocrinologists' forum: The YDEF Day
- Review - Peripheral Neuropathy
Diabetes Update is Diabetes UK's quarterly publication for professionals working in diabetes healthcare and research.
Combining news, features, fact sheets and treatment overviews, the magazine is an accessible source of authoritative, up-to-date information about diabetes care and research.
Diabetes Update is free of charge to Professional Members of Diabetes UK. As a Professional Member, you will also automatically receive our healthcare professional e-newsletter every month.