Thank you for your interest in our Discovering Leadership for Pharmacists. We know that leadership skills and development in diabetes care are more important now than ever so we remain committed to offering this course. Recognising that this is a challenging time for the health service we are postponing this course to later in the year to enable more healthcare professionals to attend.
We will continue to explore new opportunities to support healthcare professionals working in diabetes and look forward to updating you on this and the new dates and recruitment window for this course.
Thank you for your understanding.
The role of pharmacists in diabetes care is essential in a time of unprecedented demand and complexity in healthcare. Pharmacists can provide powerful leadership in improving diabetes care.
We are inviting pharmacists working in diabetes to come together to discover what leadership means for you, your impact on people with diabetes and the healthcare system.
What will you get from this programme?
- Develop the skills needed to drive transformational improvements in diabetes care.
- Understand your leadership style
- Learn who and how to influence.
- Identify barriers and solutions to improving care.
- Join a network of pharmacists with a passion for better diabetes care.
What will you do on this programme:
- Join together with your colleagues from across the UK for three modules.
- Develop a leadership project to improve diabetes care based on your own ideas about what needs to change.
- Explore your role and the role of pharmacists in shaping better diabetes care.
- Consider the future of diabetes care and the challenges to you as pharmacy leaders in the system.
Dates and how to apply
This course has been postponed until later on in the year and we will advertise new dates when they have been confirmed. If you would like to register your interest in this course please contact the team at Leadership@diabetes.org.uk.
This is a Diabetes UK project in collaboration with Novo Nordisk who are providing support and funding.