CSG 7 aims to improve our understanding of diabetes in children and young adults. This is a joint CSG with the British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes (BSPED) and the National Institute for Health Research Clinical Research Network (NIHR CRN). It will consider all aspects of diabetes in children and young adults.
Chair: Professor Timothy Barrett, University of Birmingham
Professor Barrett's research focuses on paediatrics, diabetes and genetics of childhood diabetes syndromes.
CSGs are bringing together researchers, healthcare professionals and people with diabetes to create a roadmap for new research.
- Dr Hasan Basarir, Health Economist
- Sara Bennett, Paediatric Research Nurse
- Dr Fiona Campbell, Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Diabetologist
- Peter Davies, lay member
- Viv Gill, lay member
- Dr Vijith Puthi, Consultant Paediatrician
- Dr Tabitha Randell, Consultant in Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Angela Waktare, Child Health Research Nurse