Diabetes is the most potentially devastating – and fastest growing – health crisis of our time, requiring ongoing high-quality care and support. There are currently 4.5 million people in the UK living with diabetes, and 11.9 million more at increased risk of getting Type 2 diabetes.
Those diagnosed face the risk of life-changing, and life-limiting, complications, unless they are given the very best care and the support they need to manage their condition well. As a society we need to work together now – and take action now – to fund critical research, improve healthcare and treatment, and prevent yet more people developing this potentially life-threatening condition. We have a vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm – if you’d like to be part of that, why not join us?
We’re looking for someone to support the team over a particularly busy and important time. This is a fairly typical HR advisory role, with lots of interaction with line managers, candidates and colleagues on everything from recruitment, to reward, to policy and procedures.
We need someone who has experience of working in a busy HR team giving HR advice and guidance to a wide range of stakeholders. We need someone who can pick up processes and procedures quickly and can develop positive working relationships easily. Experience of using a HR system, like Cascade, would be really useful.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on shopping, gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual Season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
For more information and to apply please go to the i-appoint website.
Diabetes UK recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.