Diabetes is the most potentially devastating – and fastest growing – health crisis of our time, requiring ongoing high-quality care and support. There are currently 4.5 million people in the UK living with diabetes, and 11.9 million more at increased risk of getting Type 2 diabetes. Those diagnosed face the risk of life-changing, and life-limiting, complications, unless they are given the very best care and the support they need to manage their condition well. As a society we need to work together now – and take action now – to fund critical research, improve healthcare and treatment, and prevent yet more people developing this potentially life-threatening condition. We have a vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm – if you’d like to be part of that, why not join us?
We’re looking for someone who would bring energy and passion to helping us find and recruit the best talent to help us achieve our vision. We need someone who can manage, review and improve how we recruit and select our new employees and then give them a great start to their employee journey through to their induction.
We need someone who has experience of managing and getting the best out of our soon to be implemented applicant tracking system. We also need someone who can create engaging content to tell prospective candidates why working at Diabetes UK is so great. And we need someone who can build positive and beneficial relationships across the organisation and with different recruitment agencies and media outside of the organisation.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual Season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
For more information and to apply please go to the i-appoint website
Diabetes UK recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.