Your registration fee includes:
- admission to your chosen session(s), including free admission to both the opening and closing event
- online access to speaker presentation slides and session recordings after the series
- accreditation by the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) - you can claim up to 16 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for attending all 8 events of the online series (this excludes the opening and closing events).
Show me prices for:
- Professional member of Diabetes UK
- Non-member - for those who are not Diabetes UK professional members
- Student member - for full time students who are also Diabetes UK professional members. A proof of study will be required to complete registration
- Student non-member - for full time students who are not Diabetes UK professional members. A proof of study will be required to complete registration.
Please note: the prices shown here include VAT.
Save more: Join Diabetes UK as a Professional Member from just £38 a year today and you'll benefit from discounted admission to the online series.
If you're a full-time student who is a professional member of Diabetes UK, you're entitled to free registration for the entire online series.
A full-time student who is not a professional member of Diabetes UK.
Save more: Join Diabetes UK as a Professional Member from just £38 a year today and you'll benefit from discounted admission to the Professional Conference.
South West Diabetes Clinical Network funding
The South West Diabetes Clinical Network will be providing funding for up to 100 primary care professionals from the South West region to attend the Diabetes UK South West Professional Conference: Emotional and psychological wellbeing masterclass on Wednesday 14 October 2020.