Your chance to earn a reward for your fundraising efforts.
This incentive closes at 11.59pm on Thursday, 22 June 2018. It is open to anyone who fundraises for Swim22 2018 whose donations are received by Diabetes UK by the June 22nd deadline.
Terms and conditions
- These reward incentives are open to anyone who is resident in mainland Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) and: (i) who is over the age of 18 years at the date of registration, or (ii) to anyone who registers on behalf of someone under the age of 18 years, other than employees of Diabetes UK and their immediate families. If registering on behalf of anyone under the age of 18 years, you will only be eligible for one entry into the competition regardless of the number of under 18s registered.
- How to enter: Submit your fundraising money to be received by Diabetes UK by 22 June, 2018. If you are sending offline money, please include your details so we can attribute this to you.
- £25+ earns entry into a prize draw to win one of 4 iHealth watches
- £100+ earns entry into a prize draw to win one of 5 £100 Tesco vouchers and entry into a prize draw to win one of 4 iHealth watches
- £350+ earns a Swim22 towel, and earns entry into a prize draw to win one of 4 iHealth watches, and entry into a prize draw to win one of 5 £100 Tesco vouchers
- The prize draw will close at 11.59pm on the 22nd June and money received after that may not be eligible for these incentives.
- An individual may only enter the prize draw once.
- We will not be responsible for any costs incurred by entrants in entering this prize draw. You can enter the prize draw for free by submitting your name, address and which one of the three draws you want to enter on a stamped addressed envelope to: Swim22 Prize Draw, Diabetes UK, Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane London E1 1FH to arrive by the closing date.
- Those eligible will be determined from all valid submissions by a senior member of Diabetes UK by Monday 2nd July. The winners will be announced on Monday 9th July by email.
- The prizes will be dispatched by first class post to the address provided by the entrant within 3 days of the confirmation email. Diabetes UK will not be liable for any damage to, or loss of, the prize once it has been posted. We accept no responsibility for delay by the postal services, for incorrect address details, or for any other unforeseen circumstances that may delay delivery.
- If there is any dispute about the receipt or validity of any entry or the drawing of the prize or any other aspect of the prize draw, this dispute will be decided by Diabetes UK, whose decision will be final and not subject to review or appeal.
- The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize. We may, without notice, substitute any prize for another of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be responsible for any and all costs associated with the setup, maintenance and use of the prizes. Diabetes UK will have no responsibility for any costs other than those connected to the procuring of the prize itself.
- By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity we arrange. The winner agrees that their name and image may be used in a variety of our channels which include, but are not limited to online content, websites, social media, network pages, within our magazines, promotional emails or other Diabetes UK communications.
- Diabetes UK reserves the right to amend or withdraw the incentives at any time as we, in our absolute discretion, considers necessary. Any changes will be posted on this webpage.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these terms and conditions and/or your participation in the prize draw may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website. Any changes will apply to all entries received after the date the changes are posted.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this shall not exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- By entering the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Diabetes UK will store your personal data securely for the purposes of the Swim22 event and competition, and will only use your personal data for the purpose of the event prize draw, unless you opt into further marketing communications.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Announcing the winners
Prize Draw 1
Prize Draw 2
A Shirvanian Konarki