Free Gift Terms and Conditions
Your chance to earn rewards for your fundraising efforts.
Be one of the first 300 people to receive your first donations by 11.59pm, 10th January and you will receive Diabetes UK usb duck (see Free Gift Terms and Conditions)
January Free Gift - Diabetes UK USB duck
- Diabetes UK is giving away a Diabetes UK USB duck (the “Free Gift”) to the first 300 Swim22 participants to receive their first donation or more through their Swim22 fundraising.
- To qualify for the Free Gift the participant is required to have their first donation or more in donations paid in to Diabetes UK by 11:59pm on 10 January 2019 through your Swim22 fundraising.
- To sign-up for Swim22 activity you must complete the online entry form which is available here.
- The promotion will start at 9am on 6 December 2018 and will end at 11:59pm on 10 January 2019. Any individuals that participate in the promotion outside of this period will not be eligible to receive the Free Gift. Diabetes UK accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful attempts to participate in this promotion for any reason.
- The Free Gift is subject to availability. Diabetes UK has a maximum of 300 Free Gifts to give away, once this number of Free Gifts has been claimed and distributed, Diabetes UK shall not be obliged to give away any further or alternative gifts even where this maximum is reached prior to the above closing date.
- The Free Gift is non-transferable. Diabetes UK reserves the right to substitute the Free Gift for a gift of equivalent or greater value if such a substitution is necessary for reasons beyond Diabetes UK’s reasonable control.
- This promotion is open to mainland UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Diabetes UK reserves the right to require any participant to prove that he or she meets the requirements to participate in this promotion.
- The promoter of this promotion is The British Diabetic Association operating as Diabetes UK (English charity no. 215199 and Scottish charity no. SC039136) Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH.