Cool down this summer with these delicious fruity iced lollies. They are super healthy and very easy to make, but remember that you'll need help from a grown-up!
What you need
- Lolly moulds – if you don't have these, you could use empty yogurt pots, pushing a lollipop stick into them half-way through freezing.
- Your favourite fruit – blueberries, strawberries, mangos, kiwis, raspberries or bananas – whatever you like! The amount will depend on the size of your lolly mould.
- For six lollies, you could try 450g strawberries and 125g blueberries.
How to make
- Blend the fruit of your choice and pour into lolly moulds.
- Freeze until solid, and serve. Yummy!
Each lolly contains:
(450g strawberries and 125g blueberries) 35Kcal – 1g protein – 8g carbs (7g sugars) – 0g fat (0g saturates) – 0g salt