- Preheat oven to 190°C/gas mark 5.
- Add the oil to a baking sheet, place the red peppers and onions on top, then roast for 20 - 25 minutes, turning occasionally. Allow to cool, then chop finely.
- While these are cooling, prepare your vegetables for dipping.
- Mix the Ras El Hanout and pepper into the quark, then mix in the roast onions and peppers.
- Place the dip in a serving dish or bowl, sprinkle with chives, then serve with the vegetable sticks.
- For a vegan version, use a non-dairy alternative.
- This dip is also great in a wholemeal tortilla or pitta bread stuffed with salad.