- Mix the yogurt, onions, red pepper, curry paste and turkey together.
- Spoon into the lettuce leaves.
- Add a small blob of cranberry sauce to each and sprinkle with chives to serve.
- You could prepare the turkey mixture up to a day in advance and add to the lettuce leaves just before serving.
- You could use any cooked meat, prawns or ham, or try with 100g cubes of mature cheese plus a finely chopped apple for a veggie version.
- Try using halved mini peppers or celery sticks in place of lettuce for a different nibble.