- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Put the stock, soy sauce, peas, sweetcorn and chicken in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- In a small cup, mix the cornflour with 4 tbsp cold water and add to the contents of the pan then stir for a further 1 minute until the liquid thickens slightly.
- Add the noodles and reheat briefly, stirring to mix together.
- You could add lots of other vegetables to this dish, such as finely chopped spring onion, red pepper, sliced mushrooms or some pak choi.
- Try adding 1 tsp of Chinese five-spice powder or some chilli flakes.
- Use rice noodles for a gluten-free alternative.