- Preheat oven to 180°C/gas 4 and lightly spray a muffin tin.
- Cook the vermicelli according to pack instructions until al dente, plunge into cold water, drain and cool, then set aside.
- Mix the egg, cheese, yoghurt and poppy seeds together then stir in the vermicelli.
- Shape into mini nests and place in the muffin tin, creating a hollow in the middle. Bake for 15-18 minutes until light golden brown.
- Fill each nest with peas, top with half an olive, then cut another olive into 8 thin strips to look like a spider’s legs. Decorate and serve.
- Try the nests with other toppings such as roasted peppers, prawns or guacamole.