Office volunteers provide valuable support to the Northern & Yorkshire Team based in the Darlington Office.
The role includes:
- general administrative duties
- internet-based research
- data entry and updating data
- event organisation
- distributing information and resources to organisations/companies
- website and social media input (specific skills required - optional).
We are looking for people who are:
- able to commit to providing regular support
- able to work as part of a team
- familiar with Microsoft Office
- able to maintain confidentiality
- able to make a commitment to support the work of Diabetes UK and represent Diabetes UK in a positive way.
What we can offer for you:
- Information and materials to help you carry out your role effectively.
- Full training, guidance and support.
- The opportunity to contribute to an important area of work which could ultimately help to improve the lives of people with diabetes.
- An opportunity to gain experience of working as part of a busy Regional team.
- An opportunity to gain administration and data management experience.
- Experience of working in the charity sector.
- Recognition of the role that you are carrying out in support of Diabetes UK.
- Reimbursement of agreed out of pocket expenses incurred while carrying out activities for Diabetes UK.
For more information or to apply please contact your local volunteering team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01325 488606.