Diabetes Update is Diabetes UK's quarterly publication for professionals working in diabetes healthcare and research.
Combining news, features, fact sheets and treatment overviews, the magazine is an accessible source of authoritative, up-to-date information about diabetes care and research.
Diabetes Update is free of charge to Professional Members of Diabetes UK. As a Professional Member, you will also automatically receive our healthcare professional e-newsletter every month.
Current issue: Spring 2016
To get a taste of what Diabetes Update has to offer, you can sample some key features from our latest issue.
Guest editorial(PDF, 40KB)Professor Simon Heller
Childhood(PDF, 150KB)Responses to Type 1 diagnosis
Factfile (PDF, 2MB)Diabetes and oral health
Medicine digest (PDF, 430KB)Attitudes to insulin pump therapy
Content not available online
- Letter from the Chief Executive
- Saturated fat guideline
- CCG assessment
- National Diabetes Audit
- DSN Leadership course
- Harry Keen Fellowship
- Islet study
- Diabetes and sedentary behaviour
- Engaging communitiesCommunity Champions at work
- TransitionThe new service specification
- Clinical briefingDiabetes & erectile dysfunction
- Public healthThe NHS Health Check
- Young Diabetologists and Endocrinologists' forum
- Review: Diabetes apps
- 2 March – 30 November 2016