Diabetes Update is Diabetes UK's quarterly publication for professionals working in diabetes healthcare and research.
Combining news, features, fact sheets and treatment overviews, the magazine is an accessible source of authoritative, up-to-date information about diabetes care and research.
Diabetes Update is free of charge to Professional Members of Diabetes UK. As a Professional Member, you will also automatically receive our healthcare professional e-newsletter every month.
Current issue: Summer 2016
To get a taste of what Diabetes Update has to offer, you can sample some key features from our latest issue.
Guest editorial(PDF, 46KB)Professor Mark Hanson
Working together(PDF, 128KB)The National Charity Partnership
Factfile(PDF, 77KB)Saturated fat consumption
Clinical trials(PDF, 192KB)Spotlight on diabetes and heart disease
Medicine digest(PDF, 157KB)Very low energy diets
Content not available online
- Letter from the Chief Executive
- Named Lectures 2016
- New footcare recommendations
- Driving update
- Fundraising events
- 10 point plan
- The Priority Setting Partnership
- New test for Type 2 diabetes risk
- Diabetes UK scientists discover immune protein
- Q&AThe 15 Healthcare Essentials - mark 2
- Diabetes education: Innovative approaches
- Research: Diabetes and dementia
- Diabetes technology: Room for improvement
- Young Diabetologists and Endocrinologists' forum
- Review: Diabetes: the fear of hypoglycaemia is always there
- 10 June 2016 - 8 February 2017