Your chance to guide diabetes research
We are currently recruiting to two different initiatives that let you guide research. Click here to learn more and apply.
Our Grants Advisory Panel help make sure the research we fund is relevant and important to people with diabetes.
The Grants Advisory Panel members get the opportunity to take part in:
- Helping ensure that the views of people living with diabetes are considered when deciding on which research applications to fund.
- Discussing the research applications we receive at meetings of the Grants Advisory Panel.
- Representing the views of people living with diabetes at our Research Committee.
Recruitment was scheduled to open in May, however due to the COVID-19 pandemic this has now been postponed. A revised time line for recruitment will be posted shortly.
We will be specifically recruiting the following:
- member with type 2 diabetes
- member with type 1 diabetes
- parent of a child with diabetes
- young adult with diabetes