Life assurance – special offer for a limited period
For many of us, we’re busy dealing with the here and now, taking things as they come…but there is a real need for all of us to take time out and think of the future and prepare for what may lie ahead. Many people only think about Life Assurance policies when they’re taking out a mortgage, or remortgaging. However, it’s well worth thinking about what may be needed at other times too.
Diabetes UK Insurance Services can help you plan for the financial future and arrange the necessary amount of Life assurance cover*, to help give you peace of mind for today.
For example, perhaps you’d want to ensure that your loved ones would be paid the equivalent of your salary for one year, should you no longer be around.
By proceeding with a life application between 23 March 2015 and 30 April 2015 only, you’ll be able to take advantage of a special offer. After the first 12 months premiums have been paid, we’ll give you a payment holiday and the thirteenth month’s premium will be paid by us. This special offer is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Visit Life assurance to find out more information, and how to contact us for a quotation. (quoting Life15)
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is available to new and existing customers who purchase a life assurance policy through Heath Lambert Limited.
- The offer applies to policies purchased on or after 23 March 2015 until 23:59 on 30 April 2015 or such time that the offer is withdrawn, if earlier.
- A customer which qualifies for this offer must have paid premiums on the purchased life assurance policy for a period of 12 months following purchase to be entitled to benefit from this offer.
- Only one offer per policy purchased.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Heath Lambert Limited reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
For every policy sold an amount is donated to Diabetes UK at no additional cost to you, helping the charity to continue its important work.
For more information or to obtain a free no obligation quote, talk to the team FREE (from landlines): 0800 731 7431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the insurance you require
Life assurance (e.g. life or income replacement)
When completing a proposal for insurance you have a duty to take care to answer all questions asked honestly, correctly and not misrepresent any information. If you do not take care in answering all questions honestly and accurately, this may affect your ability to make a claim or the amount of any claim may be reduced.
Diabetes UK Insurance Services is a trading name of Heath Lambert Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AW. Registered No.: 1199129 England & Wales. www.ajginternational.com