- Wash the spinach and add to a pan with a lid, cook for 2-3 minutes stirring a couple of times (there is no need to add oil or extra water, there will be enough water clinging to the spinach after washing). Put into a sieve and reserve.
- Meanwhile, add the oil to a pan, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Now add the garlic and stir for 2 minutes, then mix in the curry paste.
- Add the spinach, mix well for 1-2 minutes, then stir in the crème fraîche and serve.
- For a vegan version, use a soya-based yogurt instead of crème fraîche.
- You can also mix in a few boiled, chopped potatoes to create a quick sag aloo.
- Freezing instructions: Defrost in the microwave then reheat until piping hot.