Our vision is to create a world where diabetes can do no harm. And with more and more people affected by diabetes, we have no choice but to fight harder than ever before.
One in 15 of us is now living with diabetes.
Together, we have the opportunity to change this for the next generation. But we need to act quickly.
The change we want to see
There is hope now like never before, so the next five years are critical. By 2025, this is what we want to achieve:
- More people with type 1, type 2 and all other forms of diabetes will benefit from new treatments that cure or prevent the condition.
- More people will be in remission from type 2 diabetes.
- More people will get the quality of care they need to manage their diabetes well.
- Fewer people will get type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- More people will live better and more confident lives with diabetes, free from discrimination.
We know we can reach our vision, but we can only get there by working together, with you. But not just you.
We need your friends, family and colleagues. We need your time, your energy and your fundraising. None of this will be possible without you.