- Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
- Place the flours and yeast in a large bowl. Mix together the milk, oil and 125ml warm water, pour over the flour and bring together to form a soft dough.
- Tip onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5-6 minutes until smooth. Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a damp cloth and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, simmer the potatoes in lightly salted water for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onion for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Cut the dough in two and shape each piece into a 23cm circle, approximately ½-1cm thick, and place on a heavy baking sheet.
- Prepare the topping, adding the rosemary, thyme, creme fraiche and pepper to the potatoes and divide between the bases. Set aside for 5 minutes, then bake for 15-20 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Scatter the cooked pizza with a handful of fresh rocket leaves and a dash of balsamic vinegar or a few chopped cherry tomatoes and a couple of chopped spring onions.
- Try spreading 1 tsp curry paste over the pizza base before cooking.