- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and red pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add the chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mash together the kidney beans and crème fraiche. Warm the tortillas.
- Divide the bean mixture between the tortillas and spoon over the chicken mixture. Add the carrot and salad leaves, season well, roll up and serve.
- You could use sliced turkey escalopes in place of chicken.
- For a veggie version, replace the chicken with 200g sliced mushrooms.
- Tortillas freeze well so you can freeze the pack and use as needed.